Mechanix Wear-ORHD® Glove
- $ 28.99 $ 34.99
- Availability: In Stock
Brand: MECHANIX WEAR
- Product Code: KRMX-ORHD-91-010
Oil and gas drilling operations expose rig hands to numerous on-site hazards ranging from blunt force impact and pinching injuries to severe abrasions and lacerations. The ORHD® is designed to combat impact injuries and enhance gripping power during drilling operations. Dual density Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) safeguards the knuckles and metacarpals from forceful impact, while dual density TPR with dedicated flex points provide critical pinch-point protection to the tip of each finger. 2mm EVA foam lies beneath the hard density TPR knuckle guard to help disperse blows to the top of the hand, while the extended slip-on cuff protects the wrist. The palm is reinforced with durable synthetic leather and PVC bonded dots for durable gripping power in slippery conditions.
- Dual density Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) disperses forceful impact to the knuckles and metacarpals.
- Dual density TPR provides pinch-point protection to the tip of each finger.
- Internal 2mm EVA foam insert absorbs and disperses impact to the top of the hand.
- PVC bonded dots disperse liquids, enhance grip, and reduce abrasion to the entire palm.
- Slip-on cuff and stretch neoprene wrist panels create an unrestrictive fit.
- Machine washable