What kinds of shipping options do you offer?
UPS, FedEx, and USPS (for APO/FPO/DPO only).
How much is shipping?
Shipping rates vary depending on the carrier and your location, but you can always check shipping costs before you order. On the “Your Cart” page, you’ll see an option to Calculate Shipping Rates below the item price. We also give you the option to change your shipping options on the next page if you need your item faster or would prefer to use a less expensive shipping method. *Continental United States only*
How long will it take for my order to ship?
In-stock orders will ship within 1-4 business days (excludes Saturday, Sunday, and holidays) from our Pennsylvania-, Michigan-, Missouri-, Idaho-, or California-based warehouses. To ensure you get your items as quickly as possible, your order may arrive as separate shipments, and some orders might ship directly from the manufacturer. Please note if your order is sent in multiple shipments, you will not be charged any additional shipping fees.
Once your item ships it can take up to 7 business days* to arrive depending on where you live in the country. You will receive an email with a tracking code once your item ships that will give you an exact date.
*Please note that delivery times are estimates and are in no way a guarantee. A business day is Monday through Friday, excluding Saturday, Sunday, and holidays.ReactGear cannot be held responsible for shipping delays once the item has left our warehouse.
What if I need to receive my items by a certain date?
Please note that ReactGear cannot guarantee shipping dates. If you have selected regular ground shipping, your order will ship within 4 business days and it may take an additional 7 business days for the items to arrive to you (11 business days total).
If you have chosen an expedited shipping method, your order will receive priority. If you need to receive your items by a certain date, please choose an expedited shipping method (for example 2nd Day Air or Overnight) that will get your items to you at least 2 business days before the date you need the items to arrive.
*Please note that delivery times are estimates and are in no way a guarantee. ReactGear cannot be held responsible for shipping delays once the item has left our warehouse.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
We are unable to ship to P.O. Boxes. We require a street address to process your order.
Do you ship to countries outside of the United States?
At this time, ReactGear only ships within the United States.
We are also proud to offer APO/FPO shipping options. Please note that if you are shipping to an APO or FPO address, we can only ship using the U.S. Postal Service.
How do I complete the address fields for an APO / FPO order / DPO order?
If you are shipping to an APO or FPO address, please follow the instructions below:
- Enter Grade/Rank/Rating and a full name with a middle name or initial in the “Name” field.
- The Unit number, CM Room Number or PSC number goes into the “Address” field.
- In the city field, enter APO or FPO as applicable
- Select United States for country
- Select AA, AE, or AP from the state drop-down list.
- Enter the zip code associated with that APO/FPO address.
Finally, select USPS Priority shipping, and you'll be all set.
We work hard to make sure that our armed forces are well supplied and that getting gear from ReactGear.com is as easy as possible. If you see any way we can improve our shipping and/or APO/FPO order process, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I correct an error in my address?
To help you avoid being charged an intercept or re-scheduling fee, we strongly recommend that you carefully check the shipping address before submitting your order. If you notice any errors, please email email@example.com immediately.
If your order has not yet been sent to our warehouse for shipment, we will be able to correct the issue. However, once the order goes to the warehouse, we may not be able to correct the address. If this happens, you will need to contact the shipping company and request an intercept, which may cost an additional $15.
FedEx: 1-800-GO-FEDEX (1-800-463-3339)
***Please have your tracking number available***
The tracking code for my order says it was delivered, but I did not receive it. What do I do?
Please check your ReactGear Account Information page to be sure that all of the items in your order have shipped. On occasion, we may ship your items separately (at no added cost to you).
If each of the items in your order have shipped and the tracking numbers are showing them as delivered, but you did not receive one or more of the items, contact the shipping company.
FedEx: 1-800-GO-FEDEX (1-800-463-3339)
***Please have your tracking number available***
Orders, Returns & Replacements
How will I know if my item is in stock?
If you can select the options you are interested in from the drop down menus, it is in stock.
My item was damaged during shipping. How do I get a refund / replacement?
Once you receive your item, you have 5 days to report damage caused by the shipper. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we can issue you a return shipping label. Once the damaged item has been received and inspected by the warehouse, we will issue you a credit or send you a replacement item, depending on your preference.
If you would like to receive the replacement item faster, you can place a new order, and the item will ship out within 4 business days (excludes Saturday, Sunday, and holidays).
How to request a return
Customers must request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). You will be required to provide the following information:
- React Management Group complete Item Number
- Invoice number from original shipment/receipt of item
- Quantity to be returned.
- Reason for request
All product returns must be accompanied by a React Management Group RMA document - with the RMA number clearly visible on the outside of the package.
Please ship to:Returns Department (with RMA#)
React Management Group
2201 Cooperative Way, Suite 600
Herndon, VA 20171 USA
Additional product returned but not authorized on the RMA document will not be accepted as a return or reimbursed. The product will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense and shall not be reimbursed or credited. Returns must be sent via traceable carrier for validation of receipt of goods and for insurance compliance.
Is there a restocking fee?
All returns will be processed in a timely manner and credits will be applied to your account. Please note:
- ALL product returned will be assessed a 15% restocking fee, unless the return is the result of an error made by React Management Group.
- If the manufacturer assesses a fee exceeding 15%, the customer will be assessed the difference in addition to the React Management Group restocking fee accordingly.
- All freight charges assessed to the return are the responsibility of the customer and will not be reimbursed by React Management Group unless the return is a result of an error made by React Management Group. Freight for a return of a defective product will not be reimbursed by React Management Group.
Are there any items that cannot be returned?
React Management Group will not accept return of or issue credit for the following items (including, but not limited to):
- Body Armor
- Defense / Pepper Spray
- First aid or trauma treatment products
- Forensic testing supplies, equipment or drug and or alcohol testing kits
- Items that are labeled ‘Discontinued’ by React Management Group-regardless of disposition by the manufacturer
- Opened packages or packages showing evidence of tampering
- Personal Communications Products (Including EarHugger [VIDMIC] and Code Red Headsets Products)
- PDU Apparel (Professional Dress Uniform)
- Product not in original packaging, including case pack goods
- Product with retail price marking of any type
- Smith & Wesson Component Kits and Parts
- Undergarments (including but not limited to: underwear, socks, t-shirts, base layers)
- Worn or shopworn products
- Any special order products (including but not limited to): specific apparel fits, vehicular modification or customization products, special sidearm holsters or carriers, any apparel with custom embellishment, any hard goods requiring special embellishment, any product purchased for fulfillment of agency purchase order.
Any item returned not in accordance with this written policy will not be accepted as a return or reimbursed and will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense.
Privacy, Cookies & Visitor Information
Information we collect
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
- Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information:
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server
- All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we use "cookies"?
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
Third party links
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, React Management Group may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with React Management Group, React Management Group has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of React Management Group. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, React Management Group seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue. Please email email@example.com immediately.
Online Policy Only